Green Options Apprenticeships
If you have a passion for Horticulture, Plants, Gardens, Landscaping, or are considering a career that allows you to combine a love of sport with Sports Turf Management then come and start your career as an Apprentice being mentored and trained by one of the industries’ best employers.
We have opportunities for apprenticeships in Sports Turf Management, Horticulture Parks & Gardens, or Landscape Construction on prestigious sites Australia wide.
What we need from you:
- Punctuality with a positive friendly outlook.
- Motivation, reliability, and willingness to learn
- Workplace Health & Safety White Card
- Ability to get to site early mornings.
- Passion for working outdoors.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to go above and beyond with your TAFE studies.
- Drivers license.
- Previous work experience operating gardening equipment (Desirable)
What we can offer?
Paid on the job and TAFE training and a long term career in Landscape Management.
Chance to work at prestigious sites with a team that is considered to be the industry's best.
Variety of work and opportunities to progress your career beyond an apprenticeship should you demonstrate your commitment and ability.
Secure, stable employment.
If you want to start your career in Landscape Management please send your cover letter and resume via our careers page on our website.