Sports Turf Manager/Green Keeper
Come join Green Options' fast growing Sports Turf Division as a Sport Turf Manager/Green Keeper. Green Options has great opportunities for trades qualified staff who want to make a mark in the Sport Turf Industry.
Whether you are looking to progress your Sports Turf Career maintaining golf courses, sporting stadiums, bowling greens or cricket wickets come and join a company that develops their staff and promotes from within, working on some of the most prestigious sporting grounds Australia wide.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting with maintaining all aspects of the sporting grounds and its surrounding gardens.
- Maintaining Irrigation systems.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained.
- Programming and implementing pest and disease management.
- Assisting with the ordering of all chemical, sand, fuels etc as required.
- Daily management of WH&S policy and procedures.
What we need from you:
- A solid understanding of sports turf maintenance and horticulture with a minimum of two years- experience.
- A good understanding of Irrigation Systems.
- Certificate III Sports Turf Management.
- High attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Solid understanding of WH&S requirements
- WH&S white card.
- Chem cert
- Drivers licence (preferred not essential)
What we can offer?
- Ability to learn/train & progress your career and be mentored by the industries best.
- The ability to work for a fast growing, award winning company with a great reputation.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great company culture.
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development.