Understanding your active campus
Keeping the grounds presenting beautifully and safely is key to the success of any university. Our management and staff have a complete understanding of the restrictions and challenges that come with working within a university campus.
Universities require planning and understanding that machinery operations must be worked out around students and campus activities. This is achieved by regular communication with the faculty. Being a non-stop 24/7 environment, our management team create site specific programs for each campus, knowing to work around student housing, exam and lecture times, traffic movements and events including O-Week.
Many of our teams across Australia utilise battery technology for their small machinery, reducing disturbance to the community.
University campuses are a diverse environment, requiring our teams to be able to deliver a variety of outcomes including:
- Cylinder mown communal turf areas
- Living colour floral displays
- High performing first class sports surfaces
- Daily street sweeping activities
- Street furniture programmed maintenance and repairs
- Hard surface repairs and upgrades
- Landscape Construction projects for upgrading areas or new buildings